Winning the Warmest Welcome HITA award was reward for achieving a high standard of customer service, but we also see it as an incentive to live up to our title.
Together with our Partnership in Tourism award in 2013, it has highlighted the success of Highland Experience and encouraged us to continue to enhance the services we provide.
We feel so proud to show Scotland through our eyes to thousands of visitors from all over the world. We use their feedback to constantly improve our tours and motivate our staff to ensure visitors truly experience the best the Highlands have to offer.
We now have five different accommodation packages with our multi-day tours so tourists can experience Scotland the way they want. We also offer bespoke tours, activity tours, shore excursions, so we are flexible and aim to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Positive recognition is helpful for any business. The HITA awards help foster positive relationships between different organisations working in the Highlands and Islands. We believe they also promote healthy rivalry in a competitive market, supporting growth and change within Scottish tourism.
Organisations have to adapt and improve to keep pace with demand. We aim to provide the best experience visitors can have in Scotland and being rewarded by a public organisation reassures us that we are on the right path.
Michael Bremner, Managing Director Highland Experience Tours
If you think you have what it takes to be HITA 2015 winner or know someone who passionately works towards making the tourism industry better then you can enter or nominate here www.highland-tourism-awards.co.uk
This year’s categories are –
- Most Hospitable Hotel
- Most Hospitable B&B/Guest House
- Best Holiday Accommodation
- Best Informal Eating Experience
- Best Restaurant Experience
- Friendliest Pub/Bar
- Best Event or Festival
- Best Outdoor/Adventure Experience
- Tourism Everyone’s Business (open to community tourism destination management organisations, destination marketing companies, transport operators, retail and entertainment venues)
- Best Visitor Attraction
- Best Sporting Event
- Hospitality Hero
- Innovation Award (open to small or large businesses)
- Regional Young Ambassador Award (open to people aged 30 or under)
- Regional Ambassador Award (open to people aged 31 or over)