With just a few days to go until entries close, businesses and individuals are encouraged to enter / complete their entries for the 2019 Highlands and Islands Tourism Awards.
The Highlands & Islands Tourism Awards, held in association with SSE, are now in their 15th year and aim to highlight and reward excellence throughout the hospitality industry within the Highlands & Islands.
If you’re thinking about entering but haven’t started your application, consider the following:
- Being shortlisted can raise your profile by providing free publicity across the Highlands, Islands and beyond.
- The awards provide networking opportunities with some of the most experienced and successful businesses in the area.
- You become part of a community dedicated to improving the visitor experience in the North of Scotland.
- Entering is a positive and motivating way to recognise and reward your staff and their contribution to the business.
- Award-winning businesses can attract high-quality staff and help increase staff morale, motivation, loyalty and commitment.
- Completing an application is a great way to review your business and your achievements and feedback from judges can provide helpful hints and tips for your future plans.
- If you win, the opportunities to shout about your ‘award winning business’ are endless.
- Best of all, submitting an entry is completely FREE.
Don’t delay, entries close on Monday 24th June.
Visit https://highland-tourism-awards.co.uk/information to submit your entry.