There is a huge amount to be recognised within the Tourism Industry in the Highlands and Islands, and this is exactly what the HITA awards aim to celebrate. Now in the 16th year of the awards, these accolades aim to promote and celebrate businesses and individuals who work tirelessly to ensure our tourism industry is world class.
Nominations for the 2020 awards are now open, and it is the perfect opportunity to have a think about the story your business wishes to tell, and why it stands out from the crowd. If you operate within the tourism sector in the Highlands, we have a category for you – read on for our full list of our 2020 award categories.
- Best Bar/Pub
- Best Cultural Event or Festival
- Climate Champion
- Best Hotel Experience Under 20 Rooms
- Best Hotel Experience Over 20 Rooms
- Best Informal Eating Experience
- Best Outdoor/Adventure Experience
- Best Restaurant Experience
- Best Self-Catering Accommodation
- Best Visitor Attraction
- Highland Ambassador
- Highland Rising Star
- Most Hospitable B&B/Guest House
- Tourism & Hospitality Hero
These awards aim to recognise excellence across our fantastic tourism industry here in the Highlands, so whether you are a cutting-edge venue attracting the latest talent in your area or offering a homely feel for your guests’ night after night, we want to celebrate you! Enter here.
Don’t delay, nominations close on the 12th of June, and entries close on the 29th.